- Students or recent graduates (high school or college) driven by positively impacting the lives of Hispanic students.
- Students or recent graduates (high school or college) who want to work at the national level, networking with Hispanic leaders.
- Students or recent graduates (high school or college) looking to start careers in a nonprofit environment serving the Hispanic community.
- A GenZ Hispanic excellent student or recent graduate (high school or college).
- Strong commitment to Hispanic advancement causes.
- Interested in speaking publicly about their educational experiences as a Hispanic students.
- Access to media relations training.
- Networking opportunities with dozens of educational leaders across the country.
- Priority in paid internships with NSCAF.
- A publishing platform for op-ed pieces (optional)
- Traveling to cover National School Choice Week events (optional).
- Public speaking opportunities in events with all expenditures paid.
This is a year-long commitment with an estimated time of 5 hours per month for professional development. Extra hours might be needed depending on traveling.
Conoce tus Opciones Escolares is a project of the National School Choice Awareness Foundation, Inc. a nonprofit charitable organization with the mission of improving K-12 education in the United States and supporting the academic success of all students by raising public awareness of the school options available to families, including public/district, charter, magnet, private, online, and home education.
Use this Form to Apply!
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AMBASSADOR
A one-year program for students and recent graduates designed to highlight the achievements of successful students, to provide them with a platform to inspire other Hispanic students, and to develop professional skills and networking opportunities.